The Whitemud Creek Homeowners' Association
The Whitemud Creek Homeowners' Association is managed by a board of volunteers representing all residents of Ogilvie Ridge community. The Association collects mandatory homeowners' levy fees annually and invites its members to its annual AGM where administration and community issues are tabled. The Board meets once per month and residents are welcome to attend; however, the Board needs to be contacted to learn meeting date and location. In the future all notices will be on the website
Overview of Association Activities
- Collection of mandatory homeowners' fees and fiscal management of revenues.
- Current home levy fees are $315.00 for single family/annum and $252.00 for condo/annum, GST included; if accounts are in good standing.
- Administering and enforcement of Community Regulations. Please review restrictive covenants as it relates to 'Approved Roofing Materials' and 'Fence Stain Color', as found on website.
- Overseeing the rentals and maintenance of the Whitemud Creek Community Centre and provides input to the ORCL Board regarding community center building improvements.
- Year-round maintenance of the 'common' property, such as Central Park, clock tower, walkways, community entrance ways, tree lighting, all flower beds, and surrounding Whitemud Creek Community Centre, playground and tennis courts.
- Issuance of periodic notices.
- Overseeing website administration and maintenance.
- Partners with Ogilvie Ridge Community League ("ORCL") and the City of Edmonton on issues of common interest
- Should you have further inquiries, please email WCHA Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.